Cancellation Policy

EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY

For Corporate Events: A 50% deposit is required to book an event with the remaining 50% balance charged at the conclusion of the event.

For Adults’ and Kids’ Parties: A 10% deposit is required to book an event with the remaining 90% balance charged at the conclusion of the event.

Cancellations are accepted up to 72 hours prior to the start of the event, in which case the remaining balance owed will not be charged. In order to be valid, cancellation notice must be sent via email to sales@R1indoorkarting.com AND received by R1 Indoor Karting according to the terms above. Please follow up your email immediately with a phone call to 401-721-5764 to confirm that R1 Indoor Karting received your cancellation notice. If you do not wish to cancel but simply reschedule, this can be done one time free of charge up to 7 days prior to the event date. Rescheduling notice must be sent via email to sales@R1indoorkarting.com AND received by R1 Indoor Karting according to the terms above. Please follow up your email immediately with a phone call to 401-721-5764 to confirm that R1 Indoor Karting received your rescheduling notice.