Gather your friends and have a Providence party night Rhode Island
How often do you meet up with your friends to play sports, have dinner or some drinks and enjoy a party night? Gather your friends and join R1 Indoor Karting for some exciting activities and lots of fun. It’s truly an experience center! Are you ready for a real party night Rhode Island?
Here are some party planning tips for a festive get-together in Rhode Island
- First, as a party planner, decide which group of friends you would love to have a fun night with. Gather their phone numbers or e-mail addresses and inform them about your plans.
- Plan ahead if you want most friends to attend. Allow at least a couple of weeks before the party date and ask everyone to save the date.
- Make a list of fun things to do and ask someone to join you in organizing the perfect party night. Choose the activities that will suit your group of friends most and plan the sequence.
- Think of activities suitable for the weather of the season. Indoor activities succeed any time of year, and severe weather conditions will not interfere with your plans.
- Leave your kids with their grandparents or the best babysitter you know, so you can relax and enjoy the party.
- Do not drink and drive. If you have a party and enjoy a few drinks, you have to take responsibility and make sure there is a designated driver or call for a car service like Uber. For extra fun, reserve a limousine or limousine bus to drive you and your friends home or from one venue to another.
These are some party ideas in northeast Providence
Our Rhode Island sports center offers a variety of fun activities for a perfect party night out with friends. Let us help you plan and execute your evening of fun.
- Start off with a heat of karting. Experience the thrill of speed and test your driving skills on the European-style asphalt track with challenging bends and speedy stretches.
- After the race, keep the adrenaline rush going during a fun hour of bowling. Organize a competition and bring a prize for the top scorer.
- If you seek a bit less excitement, play some billiards.
- Combine any of these activities with a great meal and drinks from our FUEL restaurant & sports bar.